At ACE Insurance Brokers, we are seeking a BI Consultant to join our office in Bahrain.
- Analysis of business processes (Finance, Sales, CRM, etc.) and functional design activities.
- Describe functional requirements as a conceptual input to application design (business requirements, database model design and/or possible interfaces to the data warehouse, define and develop enterprise-reporting solutions such as reports, ad-hocs, scorecards, management dashboards, etc.).
- Project management experience (Agile) is definitely an asset.
- Being able to provide training covering BI related concepts and tools.
Qualifications and Responsibilities
- Understand and documenting the functional and technical requirements.
- Understand business requirements and gather necessary information.
- Design, build, test and deploy BI technical solutions.
- Implementation of BI analytics solutions.
- Maintain and correct applications to keep them performing in accordance with technical and functional specifications.
- Work within a multi-language, multicultural, multi-discipline environment.
- Administrate the BI system, perform health check, and keep it up to date.
- Demonstrate the changes done to the Users to perform the UAT.
- UAT Support for the Business users in order to ensure end-to-end deployment of the requirement.
- Provide training to business users.
- Pro-actively build and maintain confidence of business users and colleagues.
- SAP BOBJ reports and dashboards development.
- Knowledge of Visualization techniques/methodologies.
- Has a passion for Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing.
- Experience in ETL process and functions, Informatica is a plus.
- Has at least 3 to 5 years as a BI functional/technical consultant.
- Having experience in insurance sector is a plus
- Graduated in Computer Sciences (university and/or graduate) or similar through experience.
If you are interested and would like to discuss more about the role, kindly share your CV across
Apply for this job