- Bachelor’s degree from a college or University.
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in Insurance.
- To promote the Company with clients and actively solicit and secure new businesses and proposals.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Reviews contracts as required.
- Checks externally produced policy documents.
- Have a good working knowledge of the insurance products available, insurance trading conditions, the
- Company’s products and services.
- Handles all technical queries effectively.
- Highlights the specifics of the warranties, terms and conditions to clients.
- Contributes to a successful audit score.
- Demonstrate regulatory knowledge.
- Demonstrates detailed knowledge and understanding of the insurance market, insurance principles and the ability to apply them in the day to day activities.
- Demonstrates detailed understanding of more complex product features, benefits, exclusions, warranties and their application to various situations.
- Tailors product offering to client’s needs.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the concept of risk and how variables can affect the client, decisions in all classes of business.
- Demonstrates proficiency in the use of the Company’s systems and processes to fulfill role.
- Develops and maintains a strong relationship with the client and the market.
- Effectively manages the clients’ portfolios.
- Actively develops new business opportunities.
- Maximizes cross selling opportunities where possible.
- Prepares a prospect list of potential new clients.
- Demonstrates understanding of the concept of risk and exposures and how each aspect of risk affects the underwriting profile.
- Tailors the product offering to satisfy the needs of the client.
Apply for this job